PROJECT EARTH STAND UP- Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket Green
This variant is currently sold out
PROJECT STAND UP -120 Acres Rainforest + Green Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket with Silver Trims
- Original Military Jacket from the 60 - 70's
- Body: 100% Cotton in Green Camouflage
- Trim: 100% Silver Silk
- Brass Bottons from 19th Century French Navy Made in Paris
- Upcycled locally in Los Angeles
- No Toxic dyes
- No plastic or synthetic fibers, no plastic packaging
- One of a kind
- Available in size S/M or M/L
- 20% of the price of this jacket will go to our "Earth" project, the sales price of this jacket purchase 120 Acres rainforest in the Amazon (Rainforest Trust )( Until end of 2020)
Every jacket is unique, up cycling and repair of holes always create a one of a kind piece not similar to any other piece.
This jacket is available for immediate delivery, if out of stock we will remake it for you as long as our made to order
All Sales are final.