PROJECT EARTH STAND UP- Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket Dark Blue
Sorry, too late! Product is sold out.
PROJECT EARTH STAND UP - 120 Acres Rainforest + Green Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket with Silver Trims
- Original Military Jacket from the 60 - 70's
- Body: 100% Cotton in Red Camouflage
- Trim: 100% Gold Silk
- Brass Bottons from 19th Century French Navy Made in Paris
- Upcycled locally in Los Angeles
- No Toxic dyes
- No plastic or synthetic fibers, no plastic packaging
- One of a kind
- Available in size S/M or M/L
- We will donate 20% of the listed price of this jacket to the US foundation Rainforest Trust. Rainforest Trust work endlessly protecting the Amazon Rainforest. We call the products, which is part of this program Project "Earth". If you have questions or need more information pls feel free to reach out.
Every jacket is unique, up cycling and repair of holes always create a one of a kind piece not similar to any other piece.
This jacket will take 1-2 weeks to be completed
All Sales are final.