Precautionary Principles - Vintage Jacket Black White Lurex Tweed Open Elbow
Sorry to late! The product is sold out.
Precautionary Principles - Vintage Jacket Black White Lurex Tweed
- Brand: J DAUPHIN
- Original Military Jacket from the 60 - 70's
- Body: 100% Cotton in Black
- Open Elbow
- Trim: Dead stock French White Lurex Tweed, Italian Red Silk Piping
- Brass Bottons from 19th Century French Navy Made in Paris
- Upcycled locally in Los Angeles
- No Toxic dyes
- One of a kind
- Size: M/L
Every jacket is unique, up cycling and repair of holes always create a one of a kind piece not similar to any other piece.
All Sales are Final
Sorry this jacket is sold out!