Embellished Sleeveless Vest Jacket Military Black Lilac Brocade
Sorry to late! The product is sold out.
Embellished Sleeveless Jacket Blazer Military Jacket Black Lilac Silver Brocade Silver Buttons French Antique Satin Ribbon
Sustainable Luxury, Collectible Vintage Re- Purposed
• Brand: J Dauphin
• Original Vintage Military Jacket from 1960-1970
• Body: 100% Cotton Dyed Black
• Trim: Lilac Silver Brocade, Italian Black Silk
• Vintage Silver Tone Brass Buttons from WW1 or WW2, Made in Paris, Marked
• Details: Single breasted, Frontal Pockets, Collar
• Women's Jacket
• One of a kind
• Sustainable Jacket
• Zero waste
• No toxic dyes
• Dry Clean only
• Made in US, Re-purposed in Sthlm, Sweden with French and Italian Luxury Trims
• Size S/M
Measures in inches:
Bottom Hem (Hip): 41"
Our one of a kind, zero waste, up-cycled jackets are made from vintage, natural fibers, military clothing and french workwear from the period 1940-1970. The re-purposed jacket are embellished and highlighted with details of intricate precious designer tweeds, rhinestones, antique buttons, fringes and braids adding a value of inimitable collectible bourgeoisie luxury. We use dead stock Italian Silks, French Tweeds, and vintage designer fabrics such as Valentino or Chanel, creating an hybrid of easy-luxe and bourgeoisie jet-set look. Our effortless, versatile but chic elegance mantra bring an allure of outside-the-box cool. Every jacket is unique, suitable to be constructed and styled to one's personality. Made in US, Re-purposed in Stockholm, Sweden.