J Dauphin Embellished Jacket Black Neon Pink Tweed
Sorry to late! The product is sold out.
J Dauphin Repurposed French Work Jacket in Black with Neon Pink Gold Lurex Tweed
• Size: Medium Grande - Full Length -Extra Long Sleeve
• Original Vintage French Blue Work Wear Jacket from the 60's Made In France
• Body: 100% Cotton Original Blue
• Trim: Italian Neon Pink Tweed Pockets, Black Silk Collar, Light Blue Silk Binding Sleeve
• Vintage Gold tone Brass Buttons, Made in Paris, Marked
• Details: Single breasted, Frontal Pockets, Collar
• 100% Sustainable
Our one of a kind, zero waste, up-cycled jackets are made from vintage, natural fibers, military clothing and french workwear from the period 1940-1970. The re-purposed jacket are embellished and highlighted with details of intricate precious designer tweeds, rhinestones, antique buttons, fringes and braids adding a value of inimitable collectible bourgeoisie luxury. We use dead stock Italian Silks, French Tweeds, and vintage designer fabrics such as Chanel and Hermes, creating an hybrid of easy-luxe and bourgeoisie jet-set look. Every jacket is unique, suitable to be constructed and styled to one's personality.