J Dauphin French Work Jacket Black Lurex Tweed
Sorry to late! The product is sold out.
J Dauphin Repurposed French Work Wear Jacket Black with Black Lurex Tweed and White Silk Chrystal Embellished Collar
• Size: Medium Petite - Full Length - Long Sleeve
• Original Vintage French Blue Work Wear Jacket from the 60's
• Body: 100% Cotton Dyed Black
• Trim: Black Lurex Silk Tweed, White Rhinestone Studded Silk, Vintage Brass Bird
• Vintage Gold tone Brass Buttons, Made in Paris, Marked
• Details: Single breasted, Frontal Pockets, Collar
• 100% Sustainable
Our one of a kind, zero waste, up-cycled jackets are made from vintage, natural fibers, military clothing and french workwear from the period 1940-1970. The re-purposed jacket are embellished and highlighted with details of intricate precious designer tweeds, rhinestones, antique buttons, fringes and braids adding a value of inimitable collectible bourgeoisie luxury. We use dead stock Italian Silks, French Tweeds, and vintage designer fabrics such as Chanel and Hermes, creating an hybrid of easy-luxe and bourgeoisie jet-set look. Every jacket is unique, suitable to be constructed and styled to one's personality.