PROJECT EARTH AMAZON ON FIRE - Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket Red
Sorry, too late! Product is sold out.
PROJECT EARTH AMAZON ON FIRE - 150 Acres Rainforest + Red Black Stripe Upcycled Vintage Camouflage Military Jacket with Gold Silk Trims
- Original Military Jacket from the 60 - 70's
- Body: 100% Cotton in Red Camouflage
- Trim: 100% Gold Silk
- Brass Bottons from 19th Century French Navy Made in Paris
- Upcycled locally in Los Angeles
- No Toxic dyes
- No plastic or synthetic fibers, no plastic packaging
- One of a kind
- Available in size S/M or M/L
- We will donate 20% of the listed price of this jacket to the US foundation Rainforest Trust. Rainforest Trust work endlessly protecting the Amazon Rainforest. We call the products, which is part of this program Project "Earth". If you have questions or need more information pls feel free to reach out.
Every jacket is unique, up cycling and repair of holes always create a one of a kind piece not similar to any other piece.
This jackets takes 1-2 weeks to be completed.
All Sales are final.